2005 Shoot - Rules & Scores
The proposed rules for the 2005 shooting season are:
- Cap or flint rifle with round ball.
- Shooting is offhand, using iron sights, not to be adjusted during shoot.
- Rifle ranges of 25, and two 50-yard positions.
- Entry fee of $1.00 per position.
- Reentry fee of $0.50.
- Shoot all three targets to be entered into aggregate.
- Single-shot flint, percussion or Cap and Ball Pistols at 25 yards.
- Black Powder cartridge pistols at 20 yards.
- Top four months score for each shooter will be averaged for the annual top
shooter in each category.
- Shoots will start at 10:00 AM.
- The range officers descision is final.
- The targets will be announced at each shoot.
- Five shots per target.
- Club rules, NMLRA rules apply, in that order.
The targets and scores for the shoots were:
Results of the April trailwalk; there were a possible 17 points, thirteen shooting, two hawk, one knife and one bow & arrow.
- Jay Clark - 14
- Don Kondash - 12
- Grif Jones - 11
The first line shoot, April's having been cancelled.
- 25 Yards - Fer-de-Lac
- Don Klubek - 46
- Jay Clark - 37
- Tom Bogart - 30
- 50 Yards -Two-bull
- Don Klubek - 24
- Tom Bogart - 17
- Jay Clark - 16
- 50 Yards - One-bull
- Tom Bogart, Jay Clark - 39
- Don Klubek - 32
- Griff Jones - 22
- Don Klubek - 102
- Jay Clark - 92
- Tom Bogart - 86